Sometimes all those troubles need is just a punch to the face. So Sean's weak but always available emergency weapon is his boxing skill.
Occasionally, instead of the right straight punch, Sean delivers a stronger left hook. The pattern depends on an internal counter which monitors the number of punches dealt and successfully landed upon an enemy. Depending on the current counter value:
- A value of less than three: the victim is dealt between 40 and 55 points of damage, is pushed back with a strength of two, and a PunchPuff is used by the attack.
- A value of three: the victim is dealt between 80 and 110 points of damage, is pushed back with a strength of six, and a HammerPuff is used by the attack. The counter is reset to 0, the weapon goes to its "Fire2" state (left hook).
(Source: http://zdoom.org/wiki/A_FPunchAttack )
- Slot: 1
- Type: Melee
- Ammo: Not needed
- Damage (right punch): 40 - 55 HP
- Damage (left hook): 80 - 110 HP
- Alternate Attack: Quick Kick